A potager is a garden intended for continuous harvest. Instead of going out to buy vegetables, you can walk out to your potager and find what you need fresh daily. It’s also a beautiful place, designed specifically for your pleasure, that connects you with nature and keeps you grounded in a complicated world.
Here are some posts to help you design, create, and continuously improve and harvest your own personal potager.
- Starting a Homestead Potager
- Plan Your Homestead Potager Garden Location
- Pathways For Your Homestead Potager
- Homestead Potager Garden Bed Design
- The Homestead Potager Garden Design
- Constructing Your Homestead Potager
- Plant Your Homestead Potager
- Harvest and Succession Plant Your Homestead Potager
- Easy Composting for Your Organic Garden
- The Power of a Well-Planned Potager